Why did I choose my major?
Why did I choose my major?
My dream when I was a child, it was be a painter, but if I studied that I would starve. However, it's not a sad thing because I paint like a hobby and I like take my own rhythm to paint, which would not happen in an artistic career.
When I was applying for the university, I really no have idea what study, but I was between International Relations and Political Science. It was so complicated to choose because they are very similar.
Well, I am currently studing Political Science. I preferred Political Science than International Relations because it give more jobs option and it was a more direct way to do thing what I like and talk about it.
My experience at the university is weird, I imagined everything I would do, but I guess it won't happen. Although it has not been terrible.
That's all, bye!

Your painting is beautiful! You are too talented
ResponderBorrarYou are very talented! there painting is really beautiful
ResponderBorrarPure talent !! is very cool
ResponderBorraryou paint too well, your painting is beautiful!!!
ResponderBorrarbeautiful painting! You are very talented!
ResponderBorrarI hope to be future colleagues
ResponderBorrar:O beautiful painting, i really like that artist's side
ResponderBorrari love your art!!!
ResponderBorrar