My Favourite Piece of Technology
My favourite piece of technology is the cell phone because it is very useful. You can do many things with it, for example: use social networks, drive, word, zoom, netflix, listen music and, the most important, call to other people.
Depending on how I use it it affects my life in a good or bad way. If I use the cell phone to study, then it affects my life positively, but if I use my cell phone to be on Instagram, it consumes me a lot of time.
I recommend using the cell phone, especially for recreational and productive activities.
I hope you liked my blog, see you!

Ohh so good!!!, its so great,
ResponderBorrarmy favourite piece of technology is the cell phone too
I feel the same when I lose time in instagram! :((
ResponderBorrarit's true! you can do a lot of things with your cell phone!
ResponderBorrarI also like to use a cell phone but it deconcentrates me from my studies
ResponderBorrarMy favourite piece of technology is the cell phone too! I will follow your recommended
ResponderBorrarOf course I love this post, all of your posts are great.
ResponderBorrarI use my cellphone a lot too! It can make life much easier
ResponderBorrar