A Photo and Its Story
I have many good memories that have no pictures, but a very important memory that have photo and I like it very much is this.
This is a picture with my two best friends. We spent a lot of time apart as a result of the pandemic, almost a year, and we took this photo in a park near where we lived when we met again. This photo was taken last summer.
I like it a
lot because despite the pandemic and the many obstacles we had to see each
other again, we had a good time together and we have a photo to remember.
Means a lot to me because we had spent so much time apart that seeing each other again was a charm.
See you!

i love the reencounters:)
ResponderBorrarSeeing friends again after the pandemic, it was something very beautiful
ResponderBorrarThat’s a cute photo! I'm glad that they could see each other again
ResponderBorrarThe pandemic changed us completely, I'm so glad you were able to meet again!!!
ResponderBorrarOww it's so cute you relationship with your friends!!!!
ResponderBorrarThe pandemic has driven away many friends and family. I'm glad you were able to reunite with your friends.
ResponderBorrar