How Can Your Major Make the World a Better Place

I study political science, which is a major that can contribute a lot to current politics in terms of analysis, advice, contributions in literature, among others. Likewise, it can make latent problems visible and try to solve them.



I hope my goals are met and if I start working, I would like to work in an area where I can help other people and contribute literature on the topics I like such as feminism and LGBTQ community. Also, I would like to advise people.


As I said before, my major can contribute in many ways to the world, but the greatest contribution according to my perspective is to be able to help people in many places to improve their living conditions through policies. I hope to learn a lot from my major to achieve many substantial changes such as reducing the wage gap, poverty and discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

See you in the next post!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario