Websites You Enjoy Visiting

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about the webside Latinobarómetro (https://www.latinobarometro.org/lat.jsp). It's a webside where you can find data about things concerning to public opinion in Latin America. 




I've discovered this webside a few classes ago, but in this short time I've used it has been so useful to do works. I visit it twice a week.

I like this website because when I entered the university, I didn't know how to search for true information to argue certain papers. But now, I can know what people in many countries think and I have survey of public opinion from something as basic as if they belong to some religion to if they support democracy, etc.




I totally recommend it because it not only has survey of public opinion, but it also has different graphs, like the ones I showed, maps, reports, and the best part is that it is a non-profit corporation, I mean, it's free!



See you!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario