Tell us about a subject you enjoy studying
Hello everyone. This is the last blog of the semester :(
Today I'm going to talk about a subject I enjoy studying, it's institutional evolution. This subject studies the development that institutions have over time and how these shape and regulate the behavior of society.
This subject was taught to me by several teachers since it is a whole line of teaching in Political Science and the teachers were Mireya Davila, Mariana Speancer, Octavio Avendaño and Gonzalo Parra.
I like this subject because since I was little girl I was interested in history and how societies had different cultures, thoughts, clothing, traditions, etc. Every society is a whole world! In addition, it's interesting to understand the idiosyncrasies of each civilization, from the Japanese to ancient Greece, their way of seeing the world is completely different. The first believed in forest spirits, water gods or demons, while the seconds believed in gods, demigods and mythological creatures.
Water god shaped like a dragon
Ares, god of war
I have learned important things such as historical institutional processes, how institutions shape society and how it can be organized according to the institutions and the culture that one possesses.
When I first heard "institutional evolution" I thought it could be focused in a profound way on institutions over time, but it focuses more on society, which is good too.
Like I said before, this is the last blog, I’ll miss you a lot!

Your post is very interesting!
ResponderBorrarinstitutions are very important for Political Science!
ResponderBorrarI love the history of societies, I love
ResponderBorrar