A country you would like to visit
Hi everyone!
I would like to visit France, especially to Versailles because the French architectural style attracts me: it's palaces, its towns and cities.
I know many things about France because apart from liking its architecture, I like history and France is a very interesting country to study. The history of france is very complex, full of wars, competitions, love rivalries and social inequalities.
Really the most important thing I want to do and what I would be very satisfied with is going to the palace of Versailles, I mean, where Louis XIV, XV and XVI lived and the French Revolution began. That's right, very nerdy of me. Besides that, I would like to visit other palaces and historical places. And eat a lot.
If one day I am given the opportunity to study or work there, I would absolutely do it to learn and specialize in my career.
I hope everyone can travel where you want, bye!


Hi Gene, I love that you know so many facts about France, I hope you can fulfill your dreams, greetings.
ResponderBorrar