A Meal or Food You Really Like

I love all kinds of food just because it's food, but the food that is irreplaceable to my heart and stomach is Porotos con riendas. It is a typical Chilean food. It is very tasty and filling and can be eaten at any time of the year in Chile. In addition, I think it is one of the most exquisite and strong typical Chilean dishes in its gastronomy.

Every time I describe it, I am speechless. This dish contains beans, pumpkin, sausage, spaghetti, onion, carrots and condiment. In addition, beans are very versatile, it can be cooked in many ways and can also be prepared as salads. 

I love this dish because my grandmother has prepared it for me since I was a little girl until now. She and I sometimes harvest our own ingredients, which makes this dish taste better, also adding smoked bacon makes the flavor more intense.



The benefits of eating beans are many as: take care of the heart, control weight, take care of bone health, strengthen the immune system, etc. 

See you next post, bye!

Comentarios