BLOG 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER

The best holidays ever was on my birthday, February 28 when I turned 8 years old. It was at my parents' beach house, and it lasted a couple of hours because it was only a children's birthday. There were my grandparents, my parents, brothers, cousins, ​​and close friends of the family.

First, I was playing with my friends, I had received many gifts, it was a mountain. Then we sang happy birthday, we took the bite and finally they gave the piñata. Everything was Barbie-themed because Fashions since I was little.


It was the best holidays ever because I totally did not expect it, it was a surprise birthday. In addition, I received a lot of affection from the people around me and important people who are no longer with me were present.

What I love most about that day, and of all my birthdays, is that they are celebrated in summer, which makes people relaxed and happy.

And to you, when was your the best holidays ever?

See you, bye!

Comentarios