The Cringe
Well, I really don't feel comfortable telling this because it's so sad to me :(
When I was little
never really understood the world. To sum up, due to this thought I became very
shy, I didn’t understand other people's jokes, nor what they meant between the
lines, so when I was little I didn’t speak almost anything and usually
misfortunes always happened to me.
So I don't really
have an iconic moment to tell because it was a lot of things hahaha. One of
them was that I didn’t know how to dress decently, so I always combined strange
colors, clothes that should not be together (like a poncho and shawls lol) or I
did very bad makeup (I still don’t learn at all). Another thing that happened
to me in childhood is that my mom made me weird hairstyles, so that only fueled
my bad taste. So I had a very shameful childhood, as you can see.
When I remember
these things it gives me a little cringe, obviously, but then it gives me some
nostalgia for the little genesis that did not understand the world.
See you, bye!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario