YOUR FUTURE JOB
I would like to work in some type of work that involves consulting, research or activism. As I study Political Science, I have done research on topics that interest me, the same with counseling. I have been activist since very recently, but it fills me with happiness to see everything I have learned and everything that has helped people from the lgbtq + community and women to learn, be informed and have support networks. Therefore, I imagine myself in a relative work on those things.
I would like it
to be outdoors and indoors so that it reaches as many people as possible. Also,
I would like to travel while I work, do what I could do in Chile in other
countries, also because I'm interested in immigration issues and look for ways
in which immigrants can have a better quality of life.
I am not a very
ambitious person, but life is expensive, so I would like to have a salary that
is adequate for the effort of my work, that can pay for certain things that I
like. However, I would not like to have too much.
That is why my
ideal job would be in a place where I can help people whose rights are
violated, such as in an NGO and continue to be an activist.
See you!



very interesting, I hope we can work together because I have a similar opinion, I hope you feel well, greetings.
ResponderBorrar