GPOY
Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about GPOY (Gratuitous pictures of yourself).
Yes yes is very random this story because is so weird, funny and crazy.
As you can see I have a photo with Gabriel Boric, that's right, a presidential candidate, and well, you know who I'm going to vote for hahaha.
The story
begins like this, my dad is a social leader of free fairs and he was invited to
a debate on "SMEs and the future of Chile" but he couldn't go, so he
told me to go on his behalf.
The debate
was very good, it lasted about two hours, (I'm very nerdy so I like it, good
outlook) and as a good political scientist I was ecstatic to witness a debate
in person.
Good the
great part begins here, after the debate ended, the candidates spoke with the
representatives, in which I was. Boric began to speak with the representatives
of the fairs and there was a woman who told him screaming "you must forget
the past, leave the grudge, you must govern without revenge" (very rare,
the truth), while another lady and I told her no should more forget the past.
The point is that Giorgio Jackson was also there (this sounds like a wattpad
novel) and as the environment became uncomfortable he told him that they had to
leave and at that moment I asked Boric for a photo (I couldn't with Giorgio
because he was too far away).
The problem
starts now, Boric on Instagram said that I had symptoms of covid, but I took a
test and it came back negative, so that's fine.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario