Postgraduate Studies

 Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about post-graduate studies. Because I study political science, which is a career with little employability, I would like to do a master's degree to be able to apply for more types of jobs and to specialize in different areas of interest, especially in research (which is my dream). That is why I’d like to do a master's degree in history or sociology.

I don’t know how much money I’ll have in the future or if I’ll be working already at that time, but I think that it is most likely that I’ll do it in Chile and if I have enough capital, it would be in another country like Argentina or somewhere in Europe (that's right, very big dream). Ideally, I would take these courses part-time to be able to work and study, although I would like to only study and not work hahahaha, but I doubt that will happen because I like to be independent and fend for myself.

So, I think that anyone who studies a university degree currently needs a specialization such as a course, master or doctorate to be able to function properly in any profession, the competition is so high that obtaining a university degree is like obtaining a degree professional technician in secondary education.

Therefore, as advice to all, if you can study, do it

See you on the next blog!

Comentarios